Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boring Day Continued

Close-upEven though Mondays are usual busy at work I was still able to squeeze in some embroidery time at lunch and finish.  I had originally hoped to finish this at home over the weekend but it turns out I left two of my key flosses at work so I was not able to finish. 

What is actually funny is I seem to have lost them and they were not left at work.  Go figure where they might be.  I have looked everywhere.  I just imagine that some bored person found my floss and decided to take up embroidery and now they are not so bored anymore.  Well, in my world that is how it would happen.  Needless to say I had to rip out some stitching and start over.  Oh well I think it turned pretty good except the pants.  I did not realize until I looked at it on the computer that the white does not show up that well.  I will have to re-think them.

I still think they are so cute kissing.  You can see the full towel here.  I do apologize for the dark pictures it has been raining I was not sure how long I would have to wait for some sunshine.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.
~B

1 comment: