Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday Transfer Day

707 Cover
I have really missed sharing vintage transfers ever since the Vogart scare of 2008.  Most of my vintage patterns had been Vogart so it really had diminished my fun of sharing those patterns with everyone.  I have since bought lots of Workbasket patterns and other non-Vogart ones.  My plan is to share one pattern a week here on Tuesdays I hope you will come by to see them.  I will also be throwing in an occasional Vogart pattern.
This week it does happens to be Vogart pattern 707 I have shared it before but hope you will still like it.  This one is is one of my favorites because of the roses and the little birdy trying to play that violin.  Bless its soul it will never work.

Vogart 707-7This is my favorite rose and I do hope you enjoy it.   If you stitch it up let me know, I love to see how other choose their colors. 

Come back next Tuesday for a new transfer.

~B

4 comments:

lhellie said...

Hi,

I tried to save a copy of this but it just saves as a little dot called 'Spaceball.gif' and not as a picture of the rose. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
I love your blog and really appreciate the freebies!!!

Rebekah said...

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I have changed my permissions so it should work and let you download the picture.

~B

lhellie said...

Thanks - That works great now!

Rebekah said...

That is great. Thanks for letting me know.