Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Best Swap Ever!

I received from my 50's swap partner. Boy did I get spoiled and I am impressed at the quality of her work. She has done an amazing job. I received earrings, necklace, felted bag, and a knitted scarflette. When I got the package I ripped it open and squealed with joy and did my happy dance that all at once made by puppy jump up to see what all the comotion was about. She settled back down after seeing it was just me doign a happy dance again! (just imagine Elaine from Seinfeld and magnify it 100x that is how bad it is). So after all the dancing and squealing. I immediately put everything on and was sitting on the couch just enjoying my new stuff. So far I have to say this has been my best swap every. Thanks Lora.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
~B



1 comment:

Drewzel said...

Score! I love the felted bag best!