Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oh I Wish I Was......

You all know the song right well have you actually been to see the Weinermobile? I got to go see it this week it was actually in town and T and I went to go get our picture taken with it along with the rock. hmmm I do not think I have told you all about the famous ROCK! That is a long story and for another post but if you are curious here is a video you might enjoy. Yes, we made this all on our own. It is alright to laugh it is meant to be funny.


T, the Rock and Me
This is T and I with the Rock. After this picture we both got a Whistle. I know you are jealous but compose yourself I am sure it will come your way too. I have never seen the wienermobile before so I felt silly like a kid but I had tons of fun.

My life is not to exciting so the little things excite me. Hope you all have a great weekend.

~Cheers
B

Wiener Whistle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember in 1968 playing on the playground at school and the Oscar Meyer car went by. That was so exciting back then!!