Monday, November 12, 2007

Ornament Swap

I finished all my ornaments and even recieved one. I had so much fun making these that I might have to make some for myself.

I was looking around my house yesterday and discovered that just by looking at it you would have no idea I crochet or embroider. I give all of my projects away. The most I have in the house are 2 towels and 4 shirts I made my husband and a few scarves that did not turn our nice enough to give away. So after the holidays I plan on being a little selfish and make myself some things for my home to give me the I do make things house. I will see if I can actually do that. I tend to feel guilty for keeping things for myself. I just love giving gifts. Do any of you feel the same way?

I received from pinokeeo. They are so cute.

Cheers
~B

3 comments:

Craftybernie said...

I know what you mean! I hardly ever make anything for myself as most of the things I make are for swaps - I love giving & receiving handmade goodies.

I think I might cut back next year on the swaps and spend a bit of time making things for myself and family. Besides, all that wool ain't going to knit itself!

Lovely patches by the way. See you on Craftster.

Drewzel said...

Love the ornaments! Great minds...I am planning to make some with some of those same designs that Floresita put up. :) yay!

Yep, I swap wayyyyyyyy too much and most of my stuff is given away too. But I love doing it!

Rebekah said...

craftybernie - I keep saying that each year. I will do more for me but never do. I just love the giving of gifts so much.

drewzel - I can not wait to see what you make. Swapping is fun. Addicting if you ask me.