Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Tea Towel Tour 2



Well, we ship on Monday. I decided this time to start off the tour with my own embroidery. Last time I was just to excited to send I did not put anything on it. Now I want it to be Monday so I can send!

This week has been going fast and this Friday is T's first Football game of the season. His kids are getting excited to play and march at the game. I will be there early so I can help the girls get fitted into the uniforms. I promise to post pictures.

We went camping for labor day and now we are like we need a little camper. We are going to look at one tonight so we will see what kind of shape it is in. If it is just cosmetic I can do that. I hope it is not to bad. I really really want one so I can fix it up. Well back to the grind of work.
Cheers
~B

No comments: